When looking for a wedding venue, as far as possible try to view it at the same time of year and time of day you plan to have your wedding. That way you will have a good idea of what the weather and light will be doing at the time of your ceremony and photographs.
Planning a wedding on a tight budget? Consider the following ideas to help cut your costs:
- Have an out of wedding season wedding. The weather may not always be the best but you can pick up venues at a much cheaper rate.
- Have your wedding on a week day instead of over the weekend.
- Breakfast/lunch weddings are cheaper than an evening wedding.
- Consider the number of guests you invite. The less guests, the lower the expense.
- DIY as much as you can and shop around for the best price.