When looking for a wedding venue, as far as possible try to view it at the same time of year and time of day you plan to have your wedding. That way you will have a good idea of what the weather and light will be doing at the time of your ceremony and photographs.
Planning a wedding on a tight budget? Consider the following ideas to help cut your costs:
- Have an out of wedding season wedding. The weather may not always be the best but you can pick up venues at a much cheaper rate.
- Have your wedding on a week day instead of over the weekend.
- Breakfast/lunch weddings are cheaper than an evening wedding.
- Consider the number of guests you invite. The less guests, the lower the expense.
- DIY as much as you can and shop around for the best price.
We are so excited! We have a stand at the Bridal Fair taking place at Spier Wine Farm on the 6th & 7th August 2016.
Come and visit us for some ideas, inspiration, fun and oppportunities to win some prizes.
Admission costs R80 pp and we are open between 09h00 and 16h30 on both days.
Look forward to seeing you there!
I always like to remind my engaged couples that are in the throws of planning their wedding to remember the following:
After attending a wedding, there are only three things people talk about…. the food, the service, and what kind of experience they had. In other words, pay attention to the quality/type of food you serving, ensure your venue staff are efficient and that your DJ can read the crowd and keep the dance floor going.
Happy planning and happy friday!
Two Cherries Events is an event management company based in Cape Town but we are not limited by our geographical borders. We believe in professionalism, service delivery and service excellence.
We provide wedding planning, corporate event and conference management as well as private event planning services.
With our skills and experience we offer creative concepts, detailed budgeting and careful planning of every facet of your event.