A Cherry Pip from the Main Cherry
Planning a wedding on a tight budget? Consider the following ideas to help cut your costs:
- Have an out of wedding season wedding. The weather may not always be the best but you can pick up venues at a much cheaper rate.
- Have your wedding on a week day instead of over the weekend.
- Breakfast/lunch weddings are cheaper than an evening wedding.
- Consider the number of guests you invite. The less guests, the lower the expense.
- DIY as much as you can and shop around for the best price.